Lviv International Workshop on Cellular Bioenergetics
July 4-8, 2016
Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
Human and Animal Physiology Department
Organizers of the Workshop are Human and Animal Physiology Department of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv and University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
Languages of the workshop: Ukrainian, English.
Program of the Workshop includes s scientific directions as follows:
- Bioenergetic basics of phisiologycal processes
- Cellular and mithochondrial respiration
- ATP synthesis and hydrolysis
- Methods of investigation of energetic processes in cells
The Workshop Program includes:
- Lectures of wellknown Ukrainian and foreign scientists
- Practical trainings in mithochondrial isolation and their functional state analisis
- Scientific seminars in topical issue of cellular bioenergetics
Registration should be completed until February 29, 2016. Each participant must complete the form to be considered eligible and email it to the organizing committee at:
Registration form to participate in Lviv International Workshop on Cellular Bioenergetics
(Lviv, July 4-8, 2016)
- Name, surname of participant;
- Scientific degree and position (if available), occupation;
- Faculty or department;
- Scientific institution;
- Post address of the institution (with postal code);
- Phone number;
- If you would like to take part in seminars as a speaker please indicate:
- title of your presentation;
- workshop scientific direction.
Number of participants is limited – 40 persons..
Organizing committee will inform you which partisipants are selected
The registration form should be sent until February 29, 2016 at
Registration fee for participation in the Workshop is 250 UAH for students and PhD students, and 400 UAH for other researchers.
Applications that miss any of the elements mentioned in these regulations the organizing committee will not be considered.
Workshop coordinator: Prof, DSc Andriy Babsky
Co-coordinators: Dean of Biology Faculty, Assistant Prof Ihor Hamar,
Head of Human and Animal Physiology Department, Prof, DSc Volodymyr Manko
Professor of University of Pensylvania, DSc Mykola Doliba
Organizing committee secretary:Olha Velykopolska, PhD, research assistant of Human and
Animal Physiology Department
Organizing committee members:
Prof Nataly Fedirko
Assistant Prof Oksana Ikkert
Assistant Prof Tetiana Korol
Assistant Prof Solomiya Bychkova
PhD Bogdan Manko
Prof Assist Volodymyr Merlavsky
Please contact us at:
Phone: +380 32 239 4786
For more information, please visit:
Welcome to Lviv!